Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Xerox Project and Comments


So I had no idea what to do for this project. So I decide to incorporate something I loved. vintage 80's and music is my life so why not a boom box. I thought that it was a very different approach since I was kind of winging it, but overall I am proud of my work. I would say the reactions of my co-workers watching me trying to put my foot on the machine was a sight to see. 

Megan-Great idea to use an umbrella collage. I thought the inverted toes nails on the foot was really cool as well. 

Cody- The hat was a very cool idea. It was very well done. Facial expression was awesome. 

Sabrina-Very good idea it was very cool. I loved the entire project, even the background. I would have liked to see you incorporate your face into the project tho.

Bryan- I loved the worm. Great idea for a regular picture to be creative with your body. The sun was really cool.

Nakota- Wow! wonderful idea. It was very beautiful project and the meaning was beautiful.

Arielle- Great job with the contrast of the pictures.

Michelle- Great job. Funny idea of the sign dog, the the flatting the face was a great idea. Very nice.

Lauren- Great meaning behind the project the words, the picture was amazing. 

James-cool Project! I saw a duck! 

Kimberly- cool project! it me a idea of a pool of souls and an arm is reaching for them.

Erin- Awesome project! it is very beautiful. It looks very painted. 

Juan- Good Job implementing a story into the project.

Christopher- Great project very cool, and beach theme. The sun is my favorite. 

Maria- Cool Project! your different facial expression are awesome. 


No comments:

Post a Comment