Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Flip Book Comments

So I was wondering why did the professor want us to destroy an old book and turn it into an but it changing the  meaning of the type of art the actual book was.

Christopher- Interesting concept. I love the flying man. The clouds where a bit creepy. Overall great book.

Kimberly- I love the flower and your owl. It reminded me of the owl from the tootsie roll commercials

Sabrina- I love the ocean them at the beginning of your book.

Lauren- I love you book from beginning to end. The can idea was really cool and the graffiti of your name is awesome.

Brian- The jack- in the boy or boom box (wasn't really sure what it was) was really cool.

Juan- The eye at the beginning is really good. I love the effects.

Michelle- I loved your book! Especially the stick figure jumping part. Great book!

Cody- I loved the entire theme of your book. The girl running for the balloon is funny.

Megan- The knife in the hear is pretty cool.

Nakota- I loved the island drawn scene of your book! Great color and detail.

Arielle- Great color and theme of the heart and music.

Erin- I loved the color and effect of your book the heart, sea, explosion or darkness of  the book.

James- Your drawing of the man is really cool and how he opens his mouth.

Maria- I love your book. The skateboarding is the best part.

No comments:

Post a Comment