Wednesday, April 25, 2012

BluBlu-Muto



So watching this was a bit disturbing but never the less it was an fanatic work of art. The piece was very unique  from beginning to end. The entire piece of was eye capturing and kept my attention during the entire video. Excluding the animation for the second. That it was very interesting that you could see the trailing behind from the previous picture almost like a shadow. the artist used alot of 3D work. The animation put the icing on the cake. I would have to say that the very beginning is my favorite part. The brick falling at the beginning kept my attention because I was very anxious to find out what was next. This project must have taken at least almost a year. It was a lot of creative thinking and a lot of work never the less it was very well done.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment