Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Grid Art Project






Lauren- I love the idea of beer tops and the theme of the beach. my fav is the palm tree.

Kimberly- It is so beautiful! The idea of the eye, the color scheme. Everything is on point!

Sabrina- I love the idea of Ms. Pac man and the idea to use beans.

Michelle- I love th eidea to support Kony 2012. I wasn't entirely sure what I was looking at but good job.

Megan- I love the idea of the stain glass and the flower. The project looks amazing.

Erin- I love the idea of Twiggy. It looks amazing. The colors, the drawing all fit together, but i did't really see the grid.

James- Inspiration of the project is cute. Good Job.

Juan- You mastered this project. The idea to use the buttons where a good idea. Great Job.

Christopher- You spent a lot of time on this project. It looks amazing. Creative job using straw bust. Great color theme.

Arielle- Really cool idea. You did a great job using the picture as the guide.  I love the idea to the cherrios as the rode.

Cody- You did an awesome job. Using the color scheme and the tiny squares as the grid.

Maria- I love the Simpsons! Great project. The glitter makes the picture standout.

Nakota- The penguin is really cute. Really cool idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment