Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Old Time Radio Show

So every time I think about old time radio I always picture the behind the scenes. I decided to listen to a comedy because I love to laugh and I chose 'The Chase and Sanborn Hour. So listening to the show it wasn't really funny I guess i'm more of a visual person. But reading up on the show there was a controversial episode with Mae West and a ventriloquist Edgar Bergen and his dummy Charlie McCarthy. So doing some research (youtube) I listened to the episode. I really enjoyed it and it was actually funny. Mae West being the sex symbol that she was just played her part like she always did. I don't see why the episode was so controversial but times and are different now and what happened during that episode is normal for my day and age. I have to give props Mae is a legend.

No comments:

Post a Comment