Wednesday, January 25, 2012

About Me

My name is Cathrine Black but everyone calls me Cat. I am an EMAT Major (Electronic Media Arts  and Technology) I enjoy the looks on people faces when I tell them the name lol. I'm working on a concentration in Music and Film and Media Arts. My ideal goal right now is to make documentaries of musicians and musical artists. Santiago is my advisor and advised that I take this class. Santiago is every..... eccentric, ehh..   That doesn't begin to describe him in the slightest way. He is very  passionate about his work and has a very unique story to tell. I was always disgusted by the huge foot in the Cass building and know that it is his art, is really a surprise. I am ready to see what he has in store to help me open my creative box, that i'm sure is locked away very tight waiting to be release and expressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment